About Me And My Blog.

Hi

My name is Rosie I'm 27 years old. Wife to James, we have been together for six years and married one. We live in a village called East Preston in West Sussex with our seven month old son called Max.

I'm currently on maternity leave from where I worked as an assistant manager in a pet shop and I've been there for ten years.

I enjoy walking and being outside. I love wildlife and all things to do with animals. I also love photography and ever since I've had Max I take photos of him on a daily basis it's a habit he is just to cute not to.



I decided to start this blog because I thought it would be nice to share my journey into motherhood and throughout also other bits and pieces that's life throws at you.











  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Our Relationship Changed When We Had Max

Being A Birthing Partner Written By My Mum

Pregnancy From 20 Weeks To 35 Weeks.